29 Jan MNOPS Conference – 2019 Exhibitor Registration
2019 MNOPS Pipeline Safety Educational Conference
Breezy Point Resort, Minnesota
April 8 – 11, 2019
- Set Up:
Monday, April 8 from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. OR Tuesday, April 9 from 8 a.m. to noon
- Tear Down:
Thursday, April 11 after the 10:00 a.m. break
(Note: Even though your exhibit is down, you are welcome to stay through the end of the conference.)
- Preliminary Agenda:
- Set Up:
Exhibit Registration / Payment
Register for the exhibit and vendor reception sponsorship by submitting the form below and providing payment.
- Each exhibit space is set up with an 8′ table and electricity. The cost per table is $450. If interested in a second exhibit space, it can be reserved for an additional $100. The tables will be filled on a first come first served basis. (Exhibit fees go to pay for the Wednesday evening vendor reception portion of the conference.)
- Registration ends Friday, March 22, 2019.
- Payment is due at time of registration.
- Payment by check can be sent to GROEBNER | Attn: Deana Jeske, MNOPS Conference | 21801 Industrial Blvd. | Rogers, MN 55374.
- Payment by credit card (Visa or Master Card only) can be made by calling Deana Jeske at 612-930-0900.
- Please send your company logo to email@example.com in either an eps, png, or jpg format for use in the sponsorship signage.
- Every exhibitor is welcome to contribute a door prize for the vendor reception. If interested in donating a prize, indicate that in the form below.
- Make room reservations directly through Breezy Point. Click here to download the Breezy Point Lodging Reservation Form for the details on how to make your reservations.
If you have any exhibit questions, please Deana Jeske at 612-930-0900 / firstname.lastname@example.org.