04 Jan Nebraska Pipeline Safety Seminar – 2018 Exhibitor Registration
2018 Nebraska Pipeline Safety Seminar
February 5 – 8, 2018 at Ramada Columbus and River’s Edge Convention Center in Columbus, NE
- Set Up:
Monday, February 5 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
OR Tuesday, February 6 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Tear Down:
Wednesday, February 7 after 1 p.m.
(click for event details with times / agenda)
- Set Up:
- A block of rooms have been set aside for the “Nebraska Pipeline Safety Seminar” at Ramada Columbus and River’s Edge Convention Center (265 – 33rd Avenue, Columbus, NE 68601). Call 402-564-1492 and reference the seminar when booking.
Register for the exhibit area by submitting the form below.
- The exhibit area is set up for tabletop displays and come equipped with 8’ tables. The cost per table is $225. Limit of 2 tables per company and since space is limited the tables will be filled on a first come first served basis. (Exhibit fees go to pay for the supplier hospitality night on Tuesday and refreshments during the breaks.)
- Registration ends Monday, January 29, 2018.
- Payment is due at time of registration. Either mail your check to GROEBNER / Attn: Deana Jeske, NE Pipeline Safety Seminar / 21801 Industrial Blvd. / Rogers, MN 55374 or call Deana Jeske at 612-930-0900 with your credit card information (Visa or Master Card only).
- Every exhibitor is welcome to contribute a door prize and some recognition will be given to the exhibitor at the time of the drawing. The door prizes are given out during the seminar classes by the State Fire Marshals to the utility participants. If interested in donating a prize, indicate that in the form below.
New Product Presentation
- Indicate below if you are interested in presenting a 1 or 2 minute introduction of a new product (or your company) during the New Product Presentation on Tuesday morning.
If you have any exhibit questions, please contact Ryan Meyer (515-707-9198 / email@example.com) or Deana Jeske (612-930-0900 / firstname.lastname@example.org).