Nebraska Pipeline Safety Seminar – 2019 Exhibitor Registration
2019 Nebraska Pipeline Safety Seminar
Columbus, Nebraska (Ramada Hotel and Conference Center by Wyndham)
February 5 – 7, 2019
- Set Up:
Monday, February 4 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. OR Tuesday, February 5 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Tear Down:
Wednesday, February 7 after 1 p.m.
- Preliminary Agenda:
- Set Up:
Exhibit Registration / Payment
Register for the exhibit by submitting the form below and providing payment.
- The exhibit area is set up for tabletop displays and come equipped with 8’ tables. The cost per table is $225. Limit of 2 tables per company since space is limited. The tables will be filled on a first come first served basis. (Exhibit fees go to pay for the supplier hospitality night on Tuesday and refreshments during breaks.)
- Registration ends Friday, January 25, 2019.
- Payment is due at time of registration.
- Payment by check can be sent to GROEBNER | Attn: Deana Jeske, Nebraska Pipeline Safety Seminar | 21801 Industrial Blvd. | Rogers, MN 55374.
- Payment by credit card (Visa or Master Card only) can be made by calling Deana Jeske at 612-930-0900.
- Every exhibitor is welcome to contribute a door prize and some recognition will be given to the exhibitor at the time of the drawing. The door prizes are given out during the seminar classes by the State Fire Marshals to the utility participants. If interested in donating a prize, indicate that in the form below.
New Product Presentation
- Indicate below if you are interested in presenting a 1 to 2 minute introduction of a new product (or your company) during the New Product Presentation on Tuesday morning.
- Room reservations are made directly through the Ramada Hotel and Conference Center by Wyndham (265 – 33rd Avenue, Columbus, NE 68601). Call 402-564-1492 and reference the “Nebraska Pipeline Safety Seminar” when booking to receive the special rate (rate held till January 25, 2019).